Casino Deposit Methods
One of the most important features for all types of casino player is to be able to deposit quickly and securely at an online casino. There are many different deposit methods offered by casinos. Casinobonus-alert is here to help you understand your options and the best payment methods.
Credit Cards, Debit Cards , Prepaid Cards and E-wallets
- Credit Cards – One of the most popular method of deposit at online casinos.
- Debit Cards – such as Switch, Maestro, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, and Laser.
- PaySafe – widely available prepaid solution
- Entropay – Virtual prepaid card
- Amex – one of the most trusted cards across the world
- E-wallets – Paypal, Neteller, EcoCard, EcoPayz, payNearme, MyCitadel, Skrill
- Bank Transfers – Wire transfer, eCheck, Instadebit, Ideal, Bitcoin
What is important when selecting a payment method?
It’s most important that you choose a payment method that is trusted, secure and right for you. This means that the method is approved by a higher authority, and that you find it easy and comfortable to use.
Which are more safe & secure?
All the payment options we recommend make it their top priority to be the safest and the most secure. When using payment methods online you need to use a method that values and protects your identity.
What methods are faster?
E-wallets is the fastest payment method but credit and debit cards can also give e-wallets a run for their money, but it depends on your service provider. Some people prefer not to transfer their personal banking details over the web and therefore trust e-wallets like Neteller and Skrill. However, others prefer to stick with what they know and trust so they tend to stick with their debit cards. If you don’t own a credit card e-wallets like Neteller and deposit cards like Paysafecard are all readily available.
How are winnings generally paid?
Winnings are generally paid back into the method you used to deposit your funds.